Earlier today Scott Guthrie (ScottGu), Corporate VP of Microsoft Developer Division, announced WebsiteSpark and I’m pleased to announce Applied Innovations is offering WebsiteSpark hosting as a hosting partner and network partner. If your company’s primary business is Web development or Web design you can signup immediately from our website.
Visibility, support and software for professional Web Developers and Designers – at no upfront cost!
WebsiteSpark is a new program designed by Microsoft to ‘Spark’ the development and growth of independent web development and web design firms that build applications and websites for other companies. WebsiteSpark provides eligible companies THREE YEARS of no cost software licenses. Once a company is enrolled in the program they’ll receive:
Free Software Licenses for Developers
- 3 licenses of Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition
- 1 license of Expression Studio 3 (which includes Expression Blend, Sketchflow, and Web)
- 2 licenses of Expression Web 3
- 4 processor licenses of Windows Web Server 2008 R2
- 4 processor licenses of SQL Server 2008 Web Edition
- DotNetPanel control panel (enabling easy remote/hosted management of your servers)
Free Support, Training and Assistance
- Two technical support incidents per program membership
- Training events and activities
- Unlimited access to technical manage newsgroups on MSDN
- Unlimited program support for non-technical issues
- Access to broad community support though connections with Network Partners, Hosting Partners, and peers with complementary services and technologies
Free Marketing Assistance and Lead Generation
- They’ll also receive unique lead generation opportunities and listing in the WebsiteSpark marketplace.
Exclusive Hosting Discounts and Promotional Pricing
- As part of the WebsiteSpark program, companies will receive exclusive WebsiteSpark discounts on Windows Web Hosting services from Applied Innovations.
Empowering innovation on Microsoft’s most powerful Web Platform to date.
Applied Innovations is pleased to be one of the first web hosting companies invited to be a member of the WebsiteSpark program and excited to be able to deliver even more value and innovation to our core customer base: web developers and web designers.
We believe combining our web hosting service with the Microsoft WebsiteSpark program will provide you the best value and most reliable, experienced and innovative hosting available today. If you want to learn more about WebsiteSpark, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re ready to signup for WebsiteSpark now, visit the WebsiteSpark portal and during signup be certain to select Applied Innovations as your hosting/network partner.