Most of our clients know us because of our close relationship with Microsoft and the fact that we’ve been a recognized leader for hosting Microsoft technologies in the Cloud for the past 18 years, but few people know that we do a whole lot more than just Windows. Over the past few years we’ve built expertise in a number of areas, including managed Linux hosting, Azure & AWS consulting and optimization, and cloud strategy. Here are a few of our services you probably didn’t know were available:
- Managed Linux Cloud Servers – We’re not just a Windows hosting provider; we can deliver managed Linux cloud environments and support all of the most popular applications: magento, joomla, drupal and WordPress.
- Managed Office 365 – Our company has been an Office365 partner since the inception of It’s not a service we’ve offered widely, but with our status as a Direct CSP Partner, we’re able to offer our customers a high level of support and discounts on Office365. If you’re using Office 365 today for your business, contact one of our team members to inquire about our offerings.
- Managed Azure Hosting – Contemplating adopting Azure web services? Want someone to manage it, help build it, and assist you with your spending, performance and security? We can help. Best of all, we can even take over the billing and support relationship.
- Manage Amazon AWS – Amazon AWS is the defacto public cloud and surpasses its closest competitors by a multiple of 4X. We’ve been helping businesses like yours deploy solutions on AWS, and we have handled the management and support for them for quite some time. We’d love to discuss your deployment.
- Cloud Migrations – Many companies are looking to migrate to the cloud, be it on-site, hosted or in a public cloud like Azure or AWS. Applied Innovations can help you review your options, build your migration, perform the migration and even help with the day-to-day administration and management post-migration. The cloud doesn’t have to be hard.
- Virtual Desktop Environments (or hosted desktop) – This is something that is growing in popularity among small businesses that want to move away from having a server to manage and want to increase security. Let’s talk about some great solutions we have around hosted desktop.
- Cloud Backup & DR Planning – Awesome Cloud Backup was announced late last year. It is a wonderful backup solution for businesses of all sizes, and it enables you to perform a disaster recovery locally or in the cloud (be it on AppliedI, AWS or Azure). If you’re looking for a cost-effective backup solution, sign up for a 30-day trial.
That’s a small sampling of the services we offer above and beyond the managed hosting services you’ve come to rely on us for.