Applied Innovations is excited to announce that we will be migrating our ticket system and online help portal to SmarterTrack as of March 2, 2015.
SmarterTrack is a powerful communications platform that provides an online help desk for initiating, tracking, managing, and reporting on a number of different communication channels. SmarterTrack provides a centralized outlet for all communication channels and will enable us to streamline operations, while providing better service.
Here are some of the main improvements you’ll see:
- Multi-Device Compatibility: The support portal will now be accessible across all of your devices (PC, laptop, tablet, and mobile) with full functionality.
- Better Self-Help Options: With better search and categorization capabilities, SmarterTrack will allow you to find what you need faster. It will also feature possible solutions to your questions, so you may not even need to speak with an agent.
- Provide More Feedback: Each interaction will allow you to provide us feedback and insight into your support experience, ultimately enabling us to make adjustments and improve.
Some things to note:
- The ticket submission process with remain the same. Simply send an email to one of our main departments (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com) or go to http://support.appliedi.net
- You will need to register as a new user once the system is launched, if you’d like to view your ticket history or login to the portal.
- If you’d like to store any of your previous ticket history, you may save it from the current ticket system prior to March 2nd, when it will be officially taken offline.
You’ll be seeing a few more communications are we get closer to launch, but if you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-706-8691.
We look forward to serving you better and better every day!