Kentico CMS for ASP.net V4 packs all the necessary features to run a corporate web site, online store, or community site based off today’s web standards with ZERO programming. This makes the deployment as well as the management process fairly simple for the non-technical user.
The application requires ASP.net 2.0 and will run on any the following platforms.
- Shared Hosting on II6 or the IIS7 plans(Requires a minimum of a VS-1 plan).
- Virtual Private Server (running windows 2003 or windows 2008).
- Dedicated server (running windows 2003 or windows 2008).
This video demonstrates how to easily install Kentico CMS from our shared hosting control panel and how to retrieve as well as install a free license if you plan on running the free or Lite version.
Please note the following:
- If you are running an IIS6 shared hosting plan then you must enable asp.net 2.0.
- Customers using a temporary URL then planning on going live with their actual domain must generate and install licenses for both URL’s.
Learn more about Kentico CMS by visiting the following resource pages.